Sites closing down

Has anyone noticed Kieth Morrisitetes site is gone and that Johnny has a notice up on his that the scribblerspad is shutting down on This weekend?

I hope this doesn't mean either is giving up writing. A Smokey Mountain Christmas is one of my favorite stories.

Codey & James,

Thank you guys. ASMC was fun for me to write too, sort of therapeutic.

I posted the following reply to a thread started there about me shutting down The Scribbler's Pad.

It's true, I've decided to close up shop. Although the message says, "...closing up shop for good," it's possible that The Scribbler's Pad may return one day. There are several reasons, some of which I'd prefer to keep private, but one that I will share is that I just don't have the time anymore. I hope that doesn't sound like a cop out but it really is true. My life is definitely busier than it has ever been and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, either.

I appreciate all the support I've been given by the readers and visitors to my site and to other authors who offered their support too. I also have to thank the authors who afforded me the privilage of co-hosting their stories. It's been my honor, guys.

I also stated that I was putting away my pen and paper and giving up writing. While at the same time, I have been given an invitation to post here at Deweywriter if I do decide to write again. I accept that offer but I don't when or even if. I do have some ideas but...

All my best to everyone,

Johnny aka The Carolina Scribbler

Having my own website has meant a lot to me. It's been very rewarding and even challenging at times and I'm going to miss it but it just wasn't in the cards right now. After this weekend, my scribblings will be at Deweywriter.com. I'll still be lurking around here and there and making an appearance on the boards from time to time.

Johnny

Johnny...

Well, let me add that you will always be welcome to post here as well. Current or future stuff... doesn't matter. It is all good stuff... and after all, you are family!

All the best with your new activities...