Step One

Hemorrhoids  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which denizen should be used as a cure for Hemorrhoids?

• Emu Feathers
    • Rabbit Fur
    • Orangutan Fur
    • Trevor (please use this name from now on)
    • Bruin Fur

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]I may eventually return to other sites. This is my original home and this is where I'm returning first. (I sincerely hope Tim forgives me. I tried to talk to him but have been unable to contact him.)

:raccoon:

No apologies needed, Rodent. Even though Codey ended up with a site of his own, due to the graciousness of almighty Trevor, he considered Awesome Dude his home site up to the day he died. I understand completely and welcome home!

:cowboy: Tim

No apologies needed, Rodent. Even though Codey ended up with a site of his own, due to the graciousness of almighty Trevor, he considered Awesome Dude his home site up to the day he died. I understand completely and welcome home!

:cowboy: Tim

This is why I love Tim. He's classy. Way classier than I am.

(And he follows instructions because he's used Trevor's proper name.)

I have no idea where this Trevor business comes from, but I'm not about to follow these instructions. Dude is nice enough to post my stories, so I'm not going to bite the hand, as it were.

The royalty checks he sends me help, too.

Oh, wait, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that. Scratch that thought. Just joking. Ha ha ha.

C

That's so sweet :raccoon:

I am simply glad to see you, and am looking forward to seeing Cole get his butt kicked on occasion. Of course, he kicks yours in the process, but I don't find that as amusing by half.

And I can hardly remember yesterday, last week is but a dream, but 20 years ago? Clear as a bell, but I wasn't here then (was anybody?) so I should be able to do right by you.

Seriously, Welcome Back, that is the cutest raccoon I have ever seen. And if Trevor can change HIS name, well, nevermind, it's my problem if I don't want to call anybody Rodent. Hello, Trevor.

I did the "Icka-bicka soda-cracker, Icka-bicka Boo..." thing to decide my vote on the cure. If you don't know what that is, and you're American, you're probably too young to be here.

Tracy