Great story on nifty

aj

I've been reading a new story by T. Chase McPhee, over on nifty. It's a different tale than most of the ones he writes--most of which are very nicely written (especially in terms of dialogue) but pretty unreadable for me because they're all about a form of sexual expression that does nothing for me--ok, i'll just say it: I'm not into BDSM. sorry to disappoint all of you out there that were just waiting for a chance to tie me up and whip me.

But this new story--called "Nature Walk"--is a horse of a different color. It's a 'family drama', with a caste of characters in many age ranges and some of the most charming characters i've read in a good while. It's worth a read, and I daresay, would make a good addition to AD.

cheers!

aj

Thanks AJ will try to check it out soon. We have two new folks in line to get into the New Writers Series program so online time is at a premium for me at least.

Of course, you are free to include a link with your suggestions... (hint... hint)

:)

sorry for not including a link...i'm techie-handicapped. But, T. Chase did say that i could send along the first couple of chapters to you, if you'd be interested in having them in your mailbox, instead of hunting them down on Nifty.

cheers!

aj