Updates ?

Guest Chip

5 hours ago, Guest Chip said:

Is there any news on possible updates? It has been 11 months since the last one.

I was addicted to Adam by Colin Kelly and went thru withdrawals waiting for more.

thanks

chip

Not yet, Chip. We're all hoping for news, sooner rather than later...

• 6 months later...
Guest RobbyK

It’s been on hold for 16 months now. I have a nagging feeling that there won’t be anything more from Colin. I sure hope it’s only a writers block or something like that and has nothing to do with healt issues. 

• 5 months later...

Almost 2 years since the site’s last update. 
what remains is a incomplete story 😢 but lots of stories and novels to be read over and over 😃

I sincerely hope that all is well with Colinian!

• 2 months later...
Guest RobbyK
On 8/9/2022 at 12:32 AM, Guest RobbyK said:

It’s been on hold for 16 months now. I have a nagging feeling that there won’t be anything more from Colin. I sure hope it’s only a writers block or something like that and has nothing to do with healt issues. 

It’s been more than 2 years since the last (but not final) chapter of Adam was posted. Does anybody know anything about the (well-being) of the author or whether there’ll be a next chapter ?

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

We have not been able to get hold of Colin using any contact info we had.  

@Alien Son and I have migrated the site to its new home at www.codeysworld.org but we really would like to find someone to take charge of the site content.  We can continue to provide technical support.

R