Flight At Peenem?nde

I finally read this. A very good read. Very British. A period piece, and I normally dislike that, but this is good. If you haven't read it, I give it my official stamp of approval*. :)

-- wbms

* Stamp of approval has no cash value and probably won't get your mail delivered if affixed to an envelope.

I finally read this. A very good read. Very British. A period piece, and I normally dislike that, but this is good. If you haven't read it, I give it my official stamp of approval*.  :)

-- wbms

I also like this story very much. I'd read it on Nifty prior to telling the Dude that I considered it to be of AD quality, I'm glad people are reading it that perhaps had missed it on Nifty. Its very well researched and wonderfully written.

Kisses...

TR

• 2 weeks later...
I finally read this. A very good read. Very British. A period piece, and I normally dislike that, but this is good. If you haven't read it, I give it my official stamp of approval*.  :)

* Stamp of approval has no cash value and probably won't get your mail delivered if affixed to an envelope.

I just read the sequel "Games At Deauville" and it was just as good!

-- wbms