Friend passed away

Yesterday, I learned a friend passed away last week, when I typed his name into google. I hadn't seen him in years, but I had tried to find a way to contact him. I would've loved to renew our friendship. I still consider him one of my best friends.

I don't know what happened. I only know he's gone, and it hurts.

I'll be back online in a day or two. I'm going to spend some time to remember what's worth loving and living and fighting for, and what's still good and beautiful in this world. And I will miss him.

Hiya Blueski!

My condolences to you. Sometimes events take place that we aren't prepared for. It is unfortunate, but if you remember all the times you spent with that person as good times (not necessarily happy times) it passes with an easier touch.

Be well and best wishes,

~Naiilo

Blue,

The sudden loss, of a family member or friend, is a devestating occurence, There's no way to prepare for sudden loss and it is just something each has to work through in their own way.

Gramps, Tim and I all send you our deepest condolences. A little private reflection time is important to preserve the memories.

Codey

Yesterday, I learned a friend passed away last week, when I typed his name into google. I hadn't seen him in years, but I had tried to find a way to contact him. I would've loved to renew our friendship. I still consider him one of my best friends.

I don't know what happened. I only know he's gone, and it hurts.  

I'll be back online in a day or two. I'm going to spend some time to remember what's worth loving and living and fighting for, and what's still good and beautiful in this world. And I will miss him.

Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate, Bodhi, swaha!

Gone, gone, gone beyond, gone quite beyond, Awakening - let it be!

Barukh ha-Dayyan Emet

Blessed be the true Judge

Dear Blue,

*hugz tight* I know exactly how it feels to lose a good friend whom you almost never see again. The pain on what we could've done and we did not do. All I can say is that though the pain is great it will go away and you will remember all the good things about him/her. Hang on there Blue. Take your time, we'll be waiting.

My condolences Blue

Hugz

Rad