News to make you smile

What an adorable lad, I think even Des would agree since they have...um, had something in common. Come on now...smile!

They did have somethng in common? Oh dear! I didn't realize Des had his cut off! :icon11:

My mother had mine cut off when I was newborn baby...Oh wait, do you mean my hair?

I literally had to be restrained when I was 4 years old and my mom took me to the barber for my first haircut. I screamed 'blue murder' until I discovered that it didn't hurt to have it cut. Of course the 1950s to the 1960s were still very much influenced by the 'short back and sides' haircuts from WWII days, and even when I got my first job at 16 it was common for the boss to tell the male staff to get a haircut or a new job. Yes, you could be fired for not getting a haircut. By the time I was 23 I had hair down to my shoulders, and by 27, I decided to never cut it again. It was down to my waist by the time I reached old age and started to fall out.

In my sixties now and I am hoping it will all grow back. (Old people have fantasies too.)

I wouldn't consult any part of Donald Trump, and certainly not his weird comb-over. I'd rather consult Donald Duck. At least the duck has a good excuse for feathering his own nest.