I'm confused...

they probably got it from the same site... yeah.... that sounds about right...

-N

I was haoping that we were being invaded by a bunch of really cute, angsty clones.

;-)

they probably got it from the same site... yeah.... that sounds about right...

-N

I was haoping that we were being invaded by a bunch of really cute, angsty clones.

;-)

ummm, Okaaaaay. Maybe they are just fans of the same artist? Maybe they drew it and scanned it, and it is some odd twist of circumstance that they drew, scanned and avatared the same thing?

Angst is bad. Very bad. Angst leads to wierd things, like writing too much poetry in the middle of class, or falling into a vat of HotTopic, never to return to our plane again.

Cute is another bad thing, but for different reasons. Have you ever heard a gaggle of gaymen and women start using the word 'cute'? It's torturous. It sounds a lot like a bunch of chicken, but instead of *cluck* they spout the word *cute* instead. The word cute should be banned I say, banned.

Cloning? Not so bad as long as I get to be in on the experiments. I don't want to be cloned, but I do want to run tests and such. I've always been a bit of a genetics nerd, so excuse the geekiness.

-N

Angst is bad. Very bad. Angst leads to wierd things, like writing too much poetry in the middle of class, or falling into a vat of HotTopic, never to return to our plane again.

Yeah, angst is bad. It keeps me up nights pounding away on my computer for new and innovative ways to express it. Magically, it either goes away or I exhaust myself and pass out. Besides, angst is unbecoming on a guy of my age. It comes off as all pissed off and threatening and that's not the look I'm going for.

Cute is another bad thing, but for different reasons. Have you ever heard a gaggle of gaymen and women start using the word 'cute'? It's torturous. It sounds a lot like a bunch of chicken, but instead of *cluck* they spout the word *cute* instead. The word cute should be banned I say, banned.

I agree in principal but the image in question is a kid. Kids are cute. Man things are hunky.

Cloning? Not so bad as long as I get to be in on the experiments. I don't want to be cloned, but I do want to run tests and such. I've always been a bit of a genetics nerd, so excuse the geekiness.

As long as they clone buttloads of hunky, lanky red-heads, I'm all for it.

{Angst Stuff from me}

Yeah, angst is bad. It keeps me up nights pounding away on my computer for new and innovative ways to express it. Magically, it either goes away or I exhaust myself and pass out. Besides, angst is unbecoming on a guy of my age. It comes off as all pissed off and threatening and that's not the look I'm going for.

{Cloning Stuff from me}

I agree in principal but the image in question is a kid. Kids are cute.  Man things are hunky.

{Cloning Stuff from me}

To relieve you of your angst you write? Cool... Have you ever sculpted or painted? Those methods are also really nice to relieve onesself of wierd or non-weird emotions.

Cute....ugh...that's all I have to say on the word.

Now, it comes to mind that one cannot be both hunky and lanky. Don't you think so? Hunky refers to muscley-types and lanky refers to tall, slim/slender types. As a red-head (though not lanky) myself, I agree, more of *me* in the world does make cloning seem like more worthwhile venture to pursue. I mean, hey, why not? I don't think that more of me in the immeadiate viscinity would be a good idea, but one every 500 miles or so would be nice.

-N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, it comes to mind that one cannot be both hunky and lanky. Don't you think so? Hunky refers to muscley-types and lanky refers to tall, slim/slender types. As a red-head (though not lanky) myself, I agree, more of *me* in the world does make cloning seem like more worthwhile venture to pursue. I mean, hey, why not? I don't think that more of me in the immeadiate viscinity would be a good idea, but one every 500 miles or so would be nice.

--------------------

Here's why you have to watch your langauge. I should have said hunky or lanky-- but I've seen hunky and lanky and though rare, that works too. ;-)

Actually, I chose the avatar because it is one offered by the AwesumeDude site. There were a number which I found quite appealing, but there is something about thoughtful looking boys that I find quite attractive.