Enjoying the Olympics

We've been following the Olympics here and there, particularly the (*ahem*) Men's Diving and Men's Gymnastics events. I missed this particular athlete'as event, but I'll buy whatever he's selling:

539120_10150965174107066_35991557_n__oPt.jpg

Tom and Pete Waterfield both did an impressive job, though they didn't rack up any big medals this time. Still stunning to watch...

british-diver-tom-daley-misses-out-on-olympic-medal-22.jpg

If I didn't have too much on my plate as it is, I would definitely consider a story idea about a high school diving athlete who falls in love with his diving partner, and the problems with having a relationship with somebody with whom you're competing but also on a team with -- one where you have to be in total synchronicity. I have no doubt that the emotions of these athletes have an enormous effect on their performance in the competition.

We've been following the Olympics here and there, particularly the (*ahem*) Men's Diving and Men's Gymnastics events. I missed this particular athlete'as event, but I'll buy whatever he's selling:

539120_10150965174107066_35991557_n__oPt.jpg

It looks like he stores his balls in a small rectangular box. Maybe that's for protection. On the other hand, it looks like there's a wire running under his suit from the tip of his dong up and over to his right side on up to cross under the S of Sweden and on to hsi neckline. Something to let his coach give him a "get going" jolt? Maybe that's his zipper? Just a rather bizarre design on his suit (considering where is starts)? Anyone have any other ideas?

Colin :icon_geek:

Colin asks:

"Anyone have any other ideas?"

To which I reply,

"None that can be printed in a family magazine."

As for male nudity at the Olympics; when we have achieved that, then we will know that the bigots have finally come to their senses.

So do I have this right? You're an unconstrained, unfettered supporter of unsupported sportsters?

If they're into sports, that's their business, I'm just the supporter of the unsupported.