French sperm....

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/explainer/2012/12/sperm_decline_in_france_why_is_it_so_hard_to_make_a_good_sperm_cell.html

After reading this article I am led to believe that French men must masturbate too much, they are running out of sperm. I know there is a joke in there somewhere, but it doesn't cum easily. Perhaps someone else will cum up with something :lol:

I read the article, and can only say:

Well, doctor! I see the writing on the wall here. Baby-makers are becoming less and less less up to the job. People will be scratching their heads and bemoaning lack of productivity in the bedroom. A national crisis will be declared. What to do? What to do? We need to keep our national birthrate up: it's a matter of national survival, and, obviously, male pride.

Comes the dawn! We have a whole segment of the population which has yet to be tapped. A segment long recognized for its randiness! Guys, we're going to be called out, and maybe not that far off in the future.

It'll be a thankless, loathsome task, but we must perform when asked; it'll be in the national interest. There is a good side to this, however. As we all know that being gay is genetically-spurred, as we help mankind replenish itself, we'll also be producing more and more yongsters who'll smile back when little Johnny smiles at them across the playground.

Happy days!

C

You've got it wrong way 'round, Cole. Perhaps now is the time to finally solve our global population problem:

How Homosexuals Can Save Civilization

Perpetual rut, oh what a mixed blessing!

Once it begins, it grows without lessening.

It somehow controls us beyond understanding,

Thanks to its urging and constant demanding.

Originally intended to prolong our fine race,

It seems to have increased since we've fallen from grace;

Now we can barely remember our aim

To control our own destiny, once sex is our game.

When inserting Part A to another's Part B

Our pleasure takes over without referee,

And instead of tending to selective breeding

We become only intent on continual seeding.

Thus it behooves us, in saving the race

To identify B Parts that breed no disgrace:

Boy to boy bonding, girl to girl love

Will insure our redemption by heaven above,

And guarantee food enough, plus adequate space

So our descendants (more properly paced)

Will have room to grow and to find their true pair--

Though this time around breeders get the ten percent share.

-Merkin