HumbleBundle.com - interesting.

Camy

If you're a gamer, or a reader of ebooks, or a user of any other digitally downloadable media, then you'll find Humblebundle.com is an interesting site to visit. They bundle together a bunch of what have you and you then decide how much you'll give them ($1 minimum). The money is split three ways: the seller, the site, and charity. You decide how you want your money split between the three, too.

At present, for another 6 days only, they are offering 'Alan Wake' for PC. Though if that 'bundle' is over I'm sure they'll be something else interesting.

Part action game, part psychological thriller, Alan Wake is a pulse-pounding thrill ride. When the wife of the best-selling writer Alan Wake disappears during their vacation to Bright Falls, Wake’s search turns up pages from a thriller he doesn’t even remember writing. A dark presence stalks the small town, pushing Wake to the brink of sanity in his fight to unravel the mystery and save his love.

Check it out : http://www.humblebundle.com

• 3 weeks later...
Wake’s search turns up pages from a thriller he doesn’t even remember writing. A dark presence stalks the small town, pushing Wake to the brink of sanity in his fight to unravel the mystery and save his love.

I have definitely written novels that I don't remember writing, and they pushed me to the brink of sanity.

Not a big fan of video games, but I concede there's a huge market for them, and my brother loves them.