I've been a bit behind...

I've been a bit behind posting story updates on Codey's World. I proposed to Doug and he accepted, and we're getting married in about a week. :icon_thumleft: So things around here have been crazy, and I'm behind in almost everything. :aak[1]: I'll try to be back on schedule by July 27. We'll see.

Colin :icon_geek:

Thanks to everyone for your congratulations and kind words. Doug and I appreciate both!

Colin :icon_geek: and Doug :inquisitive:

Belated congrats to you both (I've been away at the UK Meet LGBT writers' conference in Manchester, just back today).

Absolutely delighted for you, I've long been convinced that you two are good together. As the Scots would say: "Lang may your lum reek!" Google may be able to translate...

I sent my congratulations in a message, but I feel I should do so in the forum too. I am very happy for Colin and Doug and wish them a long and happy life together.

As for being a little behind...that would be me, but my lover boy for the last 42 years still has his bubble butt, even if it covered in hair these days.

Okay, TMI.

Actually Cole, being an ectomorph, I can happily tell all and sundry, that my weight is exactly the same as it was when I was 19. Of course, I no longer have musles to die for, but what's left behind is as insignificant as it ever was. :happy: