Lives in Periphery

Congratos, Master.

Thanks!

Those oral defenses are really run, aren't they? Do you still have a full head of hair after that?

C

Haha. I've been shaving my head down to the shine since I was 20, when my dad was fighting cancer - I got to like it, and haven't had hair since. But if I had any hair, it'd probably be streaked with white after that ordeal.

Aced it, of course, 'cause I'm awesome. But it still probably shortened my lifespan. Heh.

• 3 weeks later...

And it is meaty, very meaty. Every chapter has so much to chew on, so many themes, so many ideas. They have to be digested carefully. I could go on with the carnivore metaphor, but I am beginning to choke up a little. Good stuff, Ele. Food for thought...

I might be in England but its worth noting that there are many bargain flights that are very affordable and its relatively easy to find people so, please, don't suffer writers block anytime soon.

I love it...Thanks...Rick

If he does I might be tempted to chip in to send you over to unblock him. Can't wait to read the rest of this story.

• 1 month later...

Okay, guys, I know I've been kind of...neglecting my authorly duties these last few weeks. The truth is, I had to save Christmas. Had to fight my way through waves of increasingly dangerous mooks to get to the evil mastermind, at which point I had to appeal to the deeply concealed childlike innocence in his heart in order to rekindle his belief in the magic of the season.

Or I've been driving across the country visiting the friends and family I had to leave behind when I moved to the rural middle of nowhere. The upside? Driving for 32 straight hours gives you a lot of time to think, so I'll have some more LiP for you shortly.

Okay, guys, I know I've been kind of...neglecting my authorly duties these last few weeks. The truth is, I had to save Christmas. Had to fight my way through waves of increasingly dangerous mooks to get to the evil mastermind, at which point I had to appeal to the deeply concealed childlike innocence in his heart in order to rekindle his belief in the magic of the season.

You should have called us. We would have helped you! At least, if it meant more LiP coming at a quicker pace.