Rumors of War by Cynus

I can't wait to see where this story is going to go, have just read chapter one and can only say I am hooked. Cynus has the ability to pull you into a story in a way that makes it come alive for you as you are reading it. Just hope it is being posted twice a week don't think I can wait for the next dose till next Saturday.

I usually wait until stories are finished before I start reading, but I was so impressed by Cynus's short stories that I had to make an exception here.

I really like where this is going. The title makes me think that there are elements at play beneath the surface, here. And Cynus's work has always struck me with a light World of Darkness kind of vibe, which I'm definitely picking up on here.

Looking forward to this one.

Wow... and to think that I wasn't very fond of chapter 1. Thanks to everyone for the compliments! I hope you keep enjoying it.

Wow... and to think that I wasn't very fond of chapter 1. Thanks to everyone for the compliments! I hope you keep enjoying it.

Don't worry so long as you keep the standard of writing up to your norm we'll keep enjoying it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Very very nice. Every so often on this website I find a new story, and I can't believe I missed it before. It makes me wonder about other hidden stories on this website.

I wish there was an A-Z listing on this website.

One unanswered question though - what happened to Damien's father?

It's something that may be answered in a sequel... Or perhaps just a short story to wrap everything up.

You could do a sequel of Humanity finding out, and raging full out war. Or maybe a religious sect finds out and tries to assassinate demons, angels and druids. His father and Gabriel could of been captured by a religious sect. Gabriel died, but the father has information extracted.

It is up to you, though. You are the talented author.

I have some idea brewing, but they are all taking a back seat to other projects at the moment.

• 5 weeks later...