Call for Editor

Naiilo

Naiilo Scioga

August 9, 2005, 11:47 P.M.

All AwesomeDude.com Forums Users

http://awesomedude.com/bb/index.php

RE: A New Story.

This is a formal request for an editor to edit a story I am in the process of writing. My current editor recently gained two more jobs, and is unable to edit my projects for the next three months. I need an editor for my latest story. Any individual interested should be able to commit an appropriate amount of time to my current, and possibly upcoming, projects. Time management will be agreed upon by both parties. Please send all inquiries regarding this request to *[Request withdrawn, email removed]* .

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you, I am awaiting your replies.

-Naiilo Scioga

Hang tight, Naiilo...

Summer vacation doldrums are upons us. I'm sure somebody will be coming forward soon to volunteer to edit for you.

:)

P.S. a "formal request" may be a bit strong. Nobody wants to put on a tux this time of year! :p

Update:

Thank you for your interest in editing for me. I am sorry to announce that I have found a local editor, and am hereby withdrawing my request. For those of you that sent inquiries, I apologize for taking so much of your time, though I do appreciate it greatly and extend deep gratitude to you and your effort(s).

-Naiilo