Newest Stories

I want to say that everyone of the stories that are on this site have touch one or another part of my soul & heart. I have had so many ups & downs on this site it's hard to tell you ALL how happy I am to be here. Some of your writers have given me insite into my own life while others have down right baffeled me & making me want more from the talented writers like; Jamie, Graeme, EleCivil, T Rabbit, U Licker, W B Myself, W Coleman, W Powers, T Faulkner, Sequoyah, G Duncan. Now I could name ALL of you But I think the Rabbit would not like that long of a post. Some of the stories have touch home to me & given me a break from my past that I had tied up so long inside which help me break fre of it all, so I want to thank you ALL for what you have done here & hope you keep up the great work. I have even started my own story which is a Fantasy story of Elves, Dragons, Griffins and of course young love. So follow the adventure of our two young lovers as they strugle to reunite two realms & rid their home of evil, at my friends website: http://gayfiction.webhop.net/ (Which Dallas lets me use) Thanks Dallas & to all of you guy out here. Hugs Dave :-D :-D :-D

Dave :smt089 you left out the poets!

Just kidding and yes you're right. I think awesomedude has the most talented bunch of writers on the net.

Oh and long posts and TR? He could care less how long they are as long as you say his name in every other paragraph. :-D

Codey

Dave :smt089 you left out the poets!

Just kidding and yes you're right. I think awesomedude has the most talented bunch of writers on the net.

Oh and long posts and TR? He could care less how long they are as long as you say his name in every other paragraph. :-D

Codey

Thanks, Tristian, and I agree with Codey that we have some of the most talented Net writers here at AD. He's wrong, though, in that my minimum for allowing a post through is mentioning me in EACH paragraph...

Kisses...

TR