Gay Content

Rad

i was watching Billy Elliot, again. :? Suddenly I realized that this is the only movie I ever watched that has this gay teenage content. :shock: You know... when they're growing up, not when they're already adult. A Brit movie too. Does anybody know movies like this ? teenage boy growing up ? Even if it's not the main theme, well, BE isn't.

Cheers ! :-D

i was watching Billy Elliot, again.  :? Suddenly I realized that this is the only movie I ever watched that has this gay teenage content.  :shock: You know... when they're growing up, not when they're already adult. A Brit movie too. Does anybody know movies like this ? teenage boy growing up ? Even if it's not the main theme, well, BE isn't.

Have you watched Degrassi: The Next Generation on The-N. There's a gay character (Marco) and he's got a boyfriend (Dylan) and for well over a year they've been kissing on camera. And not one peep of protest, either.

SPOILER: Last week they broke up so I can't say what's next but in past episodes, we saw Marco come to grips with his sexuality, get bashed, get a boyfriend, and now break up. He's even mentioned sex and protection clearly indicating he and Dylan were going at it. All this on a show designed for teens. Check it out.