Guest Dabeagle

I agree with Cole, Rob. It's so easy, in a series of buddy stories like these, to pick a favorite character and then read focussed on that one individual and see the others as supporting cast. Chase was in danger of fading into the background, I think, and you've managed to breath life into him and give him dimension. That's a wonderful contribution to this saga.

Right, well what if you had a favorite character and he is suddenly gone? Is anybody gonna breathe life back into Charlie? Boo Hoo :cry:

Right, well what if you had a favorite character and he is suddenly gone? Is anybody gonna breathe life back into Charlie? Boo Hoo :cry:

That's one of the best thing about the Sanitaria Springs series. While there is a timeline, there's no problem writing a story that fits anywhere along the timeline. So, write a story about Charlie in the time before his demise. Maybe when he was in middle school and became a bully. Anywhen as long as it's not after he dies. Unless it's a ghost story — but please, don't bring him back as a vampire or zombie.

Colin :icon_geek:

Guest RBartlett

That's one of the best thing about the Sanitaria Springs series. While there is a timeline, there's no problem writing a story that fits anywhere along the timeline. So, write a story about Charlie in the time before his demise. Maybe when he was in middle school and became a bully. Anywhen as long as it's not after he dies. Unless it's a ghost story — but please, don't bring him back as a vampire or zombie.

Colin :icon_geek:

Charlie was never a bully.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for posting the links, Cole. Although I've heard the seen the 5th in concert many times, never the piano solo. All I can imagine is how many synapses had to be regrown after that feat of memorization!