To Catch a Leopard by Graeme

This is the second time I have started this topic, for some reason my last posting on the 14th did not get through. So now I am trying again because I really like this story.

Those of you who have read Leopard Spots will be familiar with the event in this story, don't let that put you off. Here we get a retelling of the event but from a slightly different perspective with a lot more background information. It also gives us a different view on the motivation of Tony in Leopard Spots.

This is an enjoyable story, well written, that whilst totally stand alone is also a useful insight into the events in Leopard Spots.

You can find it here: http://awesomedude.com/graeme/to-catch-a-leopard/to-catch-a-leopard.htm

Thanks, Nigel! Sorry, I've been away and haven't been able to get on until now. I'll admit I wasn't sure how it would read as a standalone story, but I was hopefully it read fine without prior knowledge of the characters.

One small correction: it's a spin off from Leopard Skin Cover, not Leopard Spots :smile: