Warning.

Naiilo

Arrrr, matey, I've no idear wotcher mean by talkin' like a pirate. Lads I knows all talks like this-here.

-----

Swash your buckle!

Buckle your swash!

That's interesting!

I couldn't resist!

Gotta love Capt. Jack Sparrow and all in:

-- Pirates of the Caribbean"

Also, gotta love the whole movie:

Master and Commander

Yew will be walkin' the plan

Plank, Eddie, Plank.

Heh, could this have something to do with that "Flying Spaghetti Monster" page? (I'm too lazy to google it again. Hint.)

I mean, who could turn down spaghetti and meatballs? Or full pirate regalia?

Zankoo, RP, for the linketh. heheheh.

Well, it was a sort of side reference to Ed, Edd, and Eddie, too. A Corner Plank, maybe?

For non-USA members, Plank is a character on Ed, Edd, and Eddie, a cartoon on Cartoon Network or Nick or somewhere. I've seen enough to be aware of its weirdness and humor value.

Should you be scared that adults or teens here watch cartoons? Probably. Or maybe its a sign of vast intuitive, cognitive powers... or just a loose marble....

Cartoon Network....which also broadcasts FMA (see sig)

Clearly, cartoons/animation/anime are indicative of vast, intuitive cognative powers. :lol: However, they do not preclude a loose marble or two.

Hmm, considering the original topic in this thread, I'm surprised a certain sponge hasn't been mentioned. lol

Heh, could this have something to do with that "Flying Spaghetti Monster" page? (I'm too lazy to google it again. Hint.)

Nah, Talk-Like-a-Pirate Day was around before FSMism.

Three years ago, a friend and I dressed as pirates and sailed a cardboard boat down the busiest street in town on TLAP Day. Tragically, all the pictures were lost in a hard drive crash.

This year, though, we've recruited a good ten more people. We're thinking pirate v. ninja fight in a grocery store parking lot. Bound to be the best Talk-Like-a-Pirate Day yet. :pirate:

Nah, Talk-Like-a-Pirate Day was around before FSMism.

Three years ago, a friend and I dressed as pirates and sailed a cardboard boat ...

Yeah, my friends and I have been celebrating it for around 4 years, if i remember correctly. Last year I made all of my staff dress up at the computer store I worked at, they even did accents for awhile.

to WBMS: The 'your' was intended, more as a joke because the rest of it sounded kind of serious. You're welcome.

-Naiilo