Texas Gov. Raving Lunatic!

dude

Makes old Rick Perry, the former governator, look almost good, doesn't it? No? Well in truth it just means that Texas had had two idiots-in-charge in a row. I called the Mexican Embassy just the other day and they very politely told me they don't want Texas back. Can you blame them?

Makes old Rick Perry, the former governator, look almost good, doesn't it? No? Well in truth it just means that Texas had had two idiots-in-charge in a row. I called the Mexican Embassy just the other day and they very politely told me they don't want Texas back. Can you blame them?

Excuse me, but wasn't that three idiots-in-charge in a row? Remember 'dub-yah' ??

Sorry to have to ask this but is mental deficiency a prerequisite for the position of Governor of Texas or have they just had a run of bad luck?

Sorry to have to ask this but is mental deficiency a prerequisite for the position of Governor of Texas or have they just had a run of bad luck?

Mental deficiency is not a prerequisite for the position of Governor of Texas. However, it is apparently a prerequisite for over 50% of the voters in Texas.

Colin :icon_geek:

It appears, to an outsider, that the power of cognition is circumsised at birth in many Texans. I wouldn't mind betting that they perform the circumcisions at a Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

I think Des has got it right; after all, most male Texans do seem to think with their dicks.

I did not realize that their intelligence was that high.

Interestingly enough, the Texas Governor preceding the three above mentioned GOP loonies was Democrat Ann Richards... considered to be an outstanding governor.

Interestingly also, thanks to Bush - Perry & Abbot, Texas maintains the dubious honor of overseeing large numbers of executions. Rick Perry - who will likely be a Presidential candidate again - took top position in the entire country during his reign.

http://www.executedtoday.com/2012/11/03/which-u-s-governors-have-overseen-the-most-executions/

The stupidity plague in Texas is spreading beyond the governor's office. God's Own Party in the legislature is showing their bigotry once again:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/texas-republicans-stand-sex-marriage-30972386

Defying the federal mandates may seem like a good idea at the moment, but Jesus don't pay the bills in Texas and I can see a whole bunch of retaliatory measures headed their way if they defy SCOTUS.