A Relentlessly Gay Yard

First of all, allow me to point out that I could have posted this in the News forum, but frankly, this sort of crap isn't news any longer, and quite honestly it's gotten to the point of ludicrously laughable.

Let me also say that I am not slamming Christians in general. There are fine people out there who choose to wear that label. Unfortunately, they are not vocal enough in their tolerance and acceptance, so we only hear about these sorts of misguided idiots.

http://www.queerty.com/widow-receives-nasty-note-over-her-relentlessly-gay-rainbow-yard-lights-20150618?utm_source=bb82&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=relentlesslygay&ts_pid=2&ts_pid=2

I only hope that there is a later followup to see what this dear lady accomplishes with the results of her fundraiser.

GO GET EM, HONEY.

I read about this last week in New Zealand. :smile: Some people read too much into things.

As an aside, there are Christians who are vocal in their tolerance and acceptance, but they're not interesting, newsworthy-wise. That's why you rarely hear about them. The idiots are much more entertaining, so that's who you find in newspapers/blogs, etc.

I would like to add to this thread but I only have a few minutes because I am busy persecuting Christians and it takes all my effort. No, seriously, I am a gay person and it seems that's all we have time for these days...I heard that on Fox News. I am falling way behind in my cross building program and there are more Christians lining up at the door to be crucified than I can handle.

Of course it seems I did take some time off this past week to slip over to Charleston and kill nine innocent black people...heard that on Fox News as well. We are responsible for that sociopathic racist kid gunning down Christians. All this responsibility keeps me busy. I didn't know being gay was going to be such difficult lifestyle, but then apparently I chose to be one and I must take that seriously.

Floods, famine, wars, abortion, crop failure, ISIS, and Hillary...Fox News pundits says we are responsible for all that and more. Well, after all they are a major network and doesn't that give them some credibility? They wouldn't lie, would they? Sorry but I have to go, there's a knock at the door. Must be that load of lions I ordered. So many Christians...so little time.

You forgot the earthquakes. We evidently cause earthquakes as well as the other things you list.

Of course really big earthquakes are a bit beyond me at my age. It's enough for me if the man in my bed tells me that the Earth moved for him.

And don't forget to have your way with the lions before giving them their Christian offering, it really makes the Leos chow down.

I'm hurt Chris. You're having all this fun and you didn't invite me to participate. Hmmmmm, we'll talk privately about this I believe.

It's perfectly obvious that you yobs are not taking this threat at all seriously enough. Imagine what will happen if these uppity gardeners are allowed to get away with this, the first step toward total garden anarchy. Are we going to stand for this unprincipled and unrestrained exercise of expression? Where to next? I shudder to think about it.

R

I would like to add to this thread but I only have a few minutes because I am busy persecuting Christians and it takes all my effort. No, seriously, I am a gay person and it seems that's all we have time for these days...I heard that on Fox News. I am falling way behind in my cross building program and there are more Christians lining up at the door to be crucified than I can handle.

Of course it seems I did take some time off this past week to slip over to Charleston and kill nine innocent black people...heard that on Fox News as well. We are responsible for that sociopathic racist kid gunning down Christians. All this responsibility keeps me busy. I didn't know being gay was going to be such difficult lifestyle, but then apparently I chose to be one and I must take that seriously.

Floods, famine, wars, abortion, crop failure, ISIS, and Hillary...Fox News pundits says we are responsible for all that and more. Well, after all they are a major network and doesn't that give them some credibility? They wouldn't lie, would they? Sorry but I have to go, there's a knock at the door. Must be that load of lions I ordered. So many Christians...so little time.

You forgot the earthquakes. We evidently cause earthquakes as well as the other things you list.

Of course really big earthquakes are a bit beyond me at my age. It's enough for me if the man in my bed tells me that the Earth moved for him.

And don't forget to have your way with the lions before giving them their Christian offering, it really makes the Leos chow down.

Chris, nothing personal but you can stay in Florida with your earthquakes. We don't need them here in California. We're perfectly able to generate our own (or hopefully ungernerate them).

I didn't know that South Carolina church murderer was gay and that's why we're all being blamed for everything these days. Sheesh! :ph34r: (Just kidding.)

Colin :icon_geek: