date postponed

blue

I had to postpone the blind-date double-date that TR had set up. However, I did call and apologize, and the date and I had a brief conversation, 20 min. or so. No, TR was not the date or one of the other couple.

Unfortunately, I had a close, personal relationship yesterday with some Imodium and Pepto-Bismol. That was not what I had planned for the day or evening! -- Yes, I was nervous about the date, but I know nervous, and that was way not it. Whatever issues I've got, and I think I know my issues, they aren't that severe, thank God.

I also apologized to TR, and will talk to him again about it. I didn't hear at all from TR's friend. -- My apologies to all concerned. If it had just been nerves, I would've gone out.

I haven't had a recurrence of the problem today, but still not quite up to par.

So, my first gay date is postponed, and my first visit to that part of town for anything other than arts and entertainment hasn't happened yet. But I'll be venturing out in the near future.

Meanwhile, a potential date, TR, and a couple of his friends are rightly put out. Sorry, guys.

At the risk of sounding insensitive--shit happens, dude. Sorry that happened to you...but i'm pretty sure that if they're quality guys, they'll understand and be willing to reschedule. If you're not feeling your best, it's pro'ly better to get a raincheck.

Don't worry--this or something much like it will happen again.

cheers!

aj