Anyone up for some free cash?

I received this email today. I have absolutely no need for $1.4 mil, don't have the slightest idea what I'd do with it and would hate the tax burden, so I'm throwing it up for grabs. Help yourselves. My gift to you. Someone of you out there must have a use for this.

Calvary Greeting's,

I want to solicit your assistance in discharge of my last wish. I am Mrs Yildiz Gabriele a widow, a Christian from Switzerland based in Burkina Bobo, i am suffering from Kidney cancer and I may not live long according to medical experts. I had no child and I am currently undergoing a great humiliation from my husband's relatives because i don't have a child.
Please, I want you to help me distribute the sum of 4.2 Million us Dollars and (Gold) , which I inherited from my Late husband to diffrent orphanage home, widow, lesspriviledge and maintainance of Church to fulfill the vow i and my late husband made to God.I want you to take 30% of the total amount. i will give you more details as soon as i hear from you. I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect, trust and humanity,
I found your email address from the Human resources data base and decided to contact you. i wish you the best in life
Yours Sister Mrs.Yildiz Gabriele
Cole

Sounds interesting. All I get are emails from women telling me my sex life needs to be improved and they've got just the drug to do it... I still haven't worked out why I'd want to have sex with more women, but I'm sure these women know best.