From the Cup of the Worthless

ricky

From the Cup of the Worthless.

I just wanted to talk about this most incredible story. It is a totally unique storyline. One of honor and the underworld crime syndicates. It's unlikely allies and the honor among thieves. It is certainly one of the best that he has produced yet to date. I had the privalledge to beta read it for him so I know what is to come and all I can say is strap yourselves in because this is going to be the ride of your life.

Enjoy and Cynus . . . Thanks so very much.

What a wonderful start. A plausible future and some fascinating characters. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

Thanks, everyone! :)

I hope you'll continue to enjoy it. In my biased opinion, it only gets better from here.

Thanks for reading!

• 1 month later...

To tell the truth, I visualized a boy with Italian looks, but nothing quite as specific as this. Much more vague. This guy is something else again! Now we need to see Viktor and Nonuyuki.

C

That can be arranged. :)

When Dante was created, it wasn't with this picture in mind, but as soon as I came across it I knew it fit him perfectly. Since he is my favorite character, I have to say his picture is also my favorite. :)

Here's Viktor. He's actually a Swedish singer named Ulrik Munther, but I like the thought of Viktor having a bit of Swedish ancestry. smile.png If you want to think of what Viktor's mother looked like, imagine Viktor but older and female.

ulrik-munther-79692e6b-22f9-4145-8349-2f

He's much softer looking than I imagined.

C

I guess I tend to think of Viktor as being rather soft, myself. Considering the affiliations of the others, I like having his looks serve as additional contrast to them.

Here's Nobuyuki. I only found him recently. I had a different one which might have served for him when he was 14 or so, but this one is much better.

090c0910eaf9b42f96d09080d72772cf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I must say that the longer this novel is going on the more and more interesting it is becoming. It is not an easy read but it is well worth reading. The characters are interesting, strong and well portrayed. It is a really good piece of story telling by Cynus with some really great writing.

• 3 months later...

Well 'From the Cup of the Worthless' has come to an end. I for one will miss it. This has been an interesting story well told and well plotted. It has not been the easiest of reads. There was so much going on that you really had to put an effort into following the tale, but it was an effort that was well rewarded. In my opinion this has been one of Cynus's best pieces of writing so far. I really enjoyed it.

A huge amount of work went into writing this piece. Cynus did a fantastic job pulling all the characters together. This is a story everyone can enjoy.

C

And he is working on a sequel that is appearing to be even better. I'm lucky to be an editor so I get a brief glimpse of what is to come. Love this writer.

I must say that the longer this novel is going on the more and more interesting it is becoming. It is not an easy read but it is well worth reading. The characters are interesting, strong and well portrayed. It is a really good piece of story telling by Cynus with some really great writing.

I do appreciate that compliment, Nigel. Thank you for sticking with it through the end. :)

Well 'From the Cup of the Worthless' has come to an end. I for one will miss it. This has been an interesting story well told and well plotted. It has not been the easiest of reads. There was so much going on that you really had to put an effort into following the tale, but it was an effort that was well rewarded. In my opinion this has been one of Cynus's best pieces of writing so far. I really enjoyed it.

If there's anything from my personal library which I'd recommend to people, it's this one. It'll likely be a much smoother read now, since no one has to wait for the next chapter and risk forgetting information. I'm grateful you stayed with it, and I truly appreciate your comments and compliments. I hope you'll like the sequel as well, which should release sometime around September.

A huge amount of work went into writing this piece. Cynus did a fantastic job pulling all the characters together. This is a story everyone can enjoy.

C

Thank you, Cole. I appreciate all the support you gave me while writing this.

And he is working on a sequel that is appearing to be even better. I'm lucky to be an editor so I get a brief glimpse of what is to come. Love this writer.

Thanks, ricky. :) I hope the sequel continues to live up to your expectations.