Sign in to follow this  
Rutabaga

Search Problems

I get error messages like this with simple searches. This was on a search for the word "memories." I had a similar experience with "Douglas."

This has happened both on a Windows 7 laptop and on an iPhone 6.

Typical messages:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'member_id' in /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php on line 2961

Warning: Illegal string offset 'member_group_id' in /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php on line 2982

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php:2961) in /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php:2961) in /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php:2961) in /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php:2961) in /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php:2961) in /home/masterdude1943/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

RB,

Using Firefox, I ran both searches and selected This Topic, Forums, and Members. "members" (with or without the quotations) found your post in This Topic, 7 pages in Forums, and nothing in Members. "Douglas" found your post in This Topic, 3 pages in Forums, and nothing in Members. Rutabaga and Colinian each found us in Members.

Maybe it was a glitch at the GoDaddy server when you ran the searches. I don't think it would be a browser-based problem. Why don't you try it again?

Colin :icon_geek:

I searched for "Memories" in Readers Rule. The first page of results was fine. But when I clicked on the "2" for the next page of results, all the error messages appeared.

R