The reports of my death were greatly exaggerated

Alas, the reports of my computer's death were all too true. Apologies to those guys to whom I was writing and exchanging news and views. Something... some malware, some virus, something... made it through the university's firewalls and my personal firewall and totally fritzed my laptop. Thank goodness I had backups of all my important course work on flash drives.

Finals have ended and I'm back home, and now setting up a new set of files on my, hopefully completely washed, laptop. My last summer of the internship started today! One more semester and I'll graduate and then return to this company as a full employee. Whoohoo! Yes!

The old email address wasn't trustworth, this is the new one... torsten(dot)af(dot)helsingor (at) gmail(dot)com

Alas, the reports of my computer's death were all too true. Apologies to those guys to whom I was writing and exchanging news and views. Something... some malware, some virus, something... made it through the university's firewalls and my personal firewall and totally fritzed my laptop.

It's never too late to buy a Mac! :laugh: