Tested at Test by Addym Kehris

One of the single best pieces of written fiction it has ever been my fortune to read. The characters, their situations, and their actions are wondrous - and believable! I sincerely hope this might be the beginning of a series, but alone or in company it is simply greatness personified. Thank you, Addym!

Thank you, Chris. Please note the deep, red blush, and the slight shuffling of feet.

I got this idea yesterday for a new story, also in a fantasy realm, with magic this time and uncanny creatures. It may be long, it may be short. The characters haven't given me a clue about that yet. LOL.

As for Tested, it will remain the single offering that it is. I wrote that twenty some odd years ago, for a writing class I was taking. The original version did not get stunning reviews from my instructor, but I've been playing with it over the years until it became what is here posted. It's one of those rare stories where I look at it now and can honestly say I'm completely pleased with the result.

So, now back to my writing desk. Oh wait, it's bedtime. Okay, fine, I'll pick it up again in the morning.