Poor Dubbya

2. I think the number of people here who are pro-Bush is really, really, really small given the nature of our community.

I'm thinking the the number of pro-Bush people is really small worldwide and growing smaller every day. It is really sad. :rolleyes:

During my 69 years on earth I don't remember any president doing as much damage to the USA and/or the world. I am sooo glad that I didn't vote for him!!! (I did vote) I can only hope that in the 2008 election people take a good look at what is happening to this country and vote wisely.

I follow a number of Blogs daily - one is http://rjr10036.typepad.com/proceed_at_your_own_risk/

the second is http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/index.php -- both give some interesting commentary on world events. Neither are pro-Bush!!!!

My 2 cents worth :evilgrin:

Mountain Dude, I agree. and here in Australia we suffering under Howard our Prime Minister (not the duck) who is likewise, in my opinion, doing serious damage.

Whatever happened to Peace, love and happiness.

Mountain Dude, I agree. and here in Australia we suffering under Howard our Prime Minister (not the duck) who is likewise, in my opinion, doing serious damage.

Whatever happened to Peace, love and happiness.

Thanks DesDownunder----

Looking at the world today I really see none of the three, Peace, love or happiness, existing any more. Instead we are seeing "Red Alerts" - terrorists threats - hurricanes doing extensive damage that the Government can't deal with - a government SO enamored with the "Christian Right Wing", and it's teachings, that the roots of our Constitution are in jeopardy - stem cell research not being funded which could be of great help to the illnesses know today including HIV, Aids and so many others. All in the name of God. All in the name of Jesus. All in the name of the Bible and the "Christian Right!! What has happened to "Jesus loves me, this I know" which any number of us learned in "Sunday School" years ago? Seems to me that would include the Gay population of the world too!

God help us! For we so need your help today. We are at the very edge of an evil world.