Announcing Codey's World

blue

Codey's World - at http://www.codeysworld.com/ - is a new site and forum by Codey, a poet and author whose writing has been available at AwesomeDude.com for a year now. I am the web designer, following his ideas for the site.

The site offers poetry, stories, and non-fiction by Codey and other authors he has invited. All hosted writing focuses on relationships, not on sex. Hosted stories are suitable for everyone.

The site is intended for gay, straight, in-between, and not-sure people. You're welcome if you're GLBT or friendly. You are also welcome, regardless of skintone/culture or physical ability.

The site is brand new. Codey's poetry and stories are there. I'm among the authors who will be hosted. Several authors are linked from the new site. We will be adding and updating as we go. A few things could move around, too.

Please come visit the site. Your suggestions and comments are appreciated. (If you have feedback about the site design, navigation, and so on, please send to both Codey and myself, so we can better serve you.)

See you there!

Codey's World - at http://www.codeysworld.com/ - is a new site and forum by Codey, a poet and author whose writing has been available at AwesomeDude.com for a year now. I am the web designer, following his ideas for the site.

The site offers poetry, stories, and non-fiction by Codey and other authors he has invited. All hosted writing focuses on relationships, not on sex. Hosted stories are suitable for everyone.

The site is intended for gay, straight, in-between, and not-sure people. You're welcome if you're GLBT or friendly. You are also welcome, regardless of skintone/culture or physical ability.

Hey, Codey and Blue, congrats on an awesome site and forum! :lipssealed:

Colin