Award Winning AD authors

Just to let everyone know, Camy, Jack Scribe and Little BuddhaTW have all been named Nickolas James Award Winners for the year 2006. Jack Scribe took home 2006 Story of the Year, Camy was named a 2006 Author of the year, and Little BuddhaTW cleaned house, taking home 2006 Cliffhanger of the year, 2006 Most Popular Character of the year and the 2006 Gay Authors Story of the year.

On top of that, Awesome Dude won a 2006 Story site of the year award. Congratulations to all of the winners. You can click on the link in my signature for the entire presentation, or you can look in my blog here at AD for a listof all the winners

Just to let everyone know, Camy, Jack Scribe and Little BuddhaTW have all been named Nickolas James Award Winners for the year 2006. Jack Scribe took home 2006 Story of the Year, Camy was named a 2006 Author of the year, and Little BuddhaTW cleaned house, taking home 2006 Cliffhanger of the year, 2006 Most Popular Character of the year and the 2006 Gay Authors Story of the year.

On top of that, Awesome Dude won a 2006 Story site of the year award. Congratulations to all of the winners. You can click on the link in my signature for the entire presentation, or you can look in my blog here at AD for a listof all the winners

Congrats to the various folks here who won awards and especially to Dude for this site which makes it all possible :)