Anyone know about purplenova?

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. It creates a backdoor on your system which could possibly be exploited to take control of your system to do things that you couldl be blamed for.

Check this out: Shocking

High bandwidth internet connections bring a new breed of hazard into your house. You must firewall your system and be extreemly careful about applications which may open backdoors or allow remote access to your system because you will be held legally responsible for anything your computer does: whether you were behind the wheel or not.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. It creates a backdoor on your system which could possibly be exploited to take control of your system to do things that you couldl be blamed for.

Check this out: Shocking

High bandwidth internet connections bring a new breed of hazard into your house. You must firewall your system and be extreemly careful about applications which may open backdoors or allow remote access to your system because you will be held legally responsible for anything your computer does: whether you were behind the wheel or not.

Thank you so much Jamessavik,

That was why I posted the question, to find out if anyone new if it was safe or not.

For the record I am firewalled (hardware and software) according to my ISP.

I am evidently invisible (stealth mode) according to those sites that test these things. But who really knows?

I read your link on the Mathew Bandy case, Shocking is right. That poor boy and his family. Outrageous.

Where do we stand with stories on our computers about underage people having sex? (No pics)