Cinque Ports

Here is a wonderful, four-part story that deserves your attention. This is more a collection of short stories/essays that work together concerning observations - from the owner's POV - of the lives of patrons who frequent Cinque Ports, a gay pub in Brighton. We also are engaged by the way the workers interface with each other and the guests.

As usual, it is top quality, engaging writing. This should be considered for Best of Nifty laurels.

http://library.gaycafe.com/nifty/gay/relat...s/cinque-ports/.

Jack :blush:

Because the links are different.

The text displayed the is the same, because the forum software has truncated "relationships" in the link to "relat...s" in the displayed text. Jack copied the displayed text, not the link, and so his link has a URL containing "relat...s" instead of "relationships"

Because the links are different.

The text displayed the is the same, because the forum software has truncated "relationships" in the link to "relat...s" in the displayed text. Jack copied the displayed text, not the link, and so his link has a URL containing "relat...s" instead of "relationships"

Yikes, what has my 'puter done. BTW, I've had a few truncated relationships, myself (rimshot). "But seriously, I just want to tell you..." :lol:

Use Trab's link and read the story. It's sooooooper.

Jack :icon11: