News & Views - November 4, 2007

dude

Hi Gang....

We're still on pins and needles about Codey who is now at home but not doing so well. Tim is at his side... as we all are.. in spirit. (Note: Codey passed away shortly after we wrote News & Views this week)

We welcome Jack Frost to AwesomeDude this week with his serial novel Moving On. Chapter One has been posted and we'll be adding a chapter a week until we're caught up. A number of people have written me saying, 'it's about time!' Welcome Jack.

Cole Parker's Duck Duck Goose is sure to grab your attention from the first Chapter. It's online now too.

Three new short stories grace our pages... Altimexis' Halloween Hero is a timely continuatiion of his Naptown Tales. It joins Graeme's Horror Movie which was posted last week. Acrophobia by Rad Steven explores the fear of heights which plagues many of us... including me. It was one of the things I had to conquer when learning how to fly back in 1990... just a few blocks from where I'm living now. My cats do NOT suffer this... and used to panic me by jumping on the ledge outside our window on the 10th floor last year. We now live on the Ground Floor, thank you. It's a well told tale, check it out.

Fate and Fortune by Ruwen Rouhs has also been posted... it's a kind of serial short story. The first part of which is now online... more to come.

Here's the complete listing of Serial Novel Chapter Updates this week:

Duck Duck Goose - Cole Parker - Chapter 1

Moving On - Jack Frost - Chapter 1

Heart of The Tree - Graeme - Part 4 Chapter 31

Not Entirely Alone With Myself - WBMS Chapter 6

Jeet - Josh - Chapter 18

Debating Love - Funtails - Chapter 5

The Kept - Josiah Jacobus-Parker - Chapter 18

Desert Fantasies - Jack Scribe - Chapter 9

If By Chance - Nickolas James - Chapter 2

Everybody's Wounded - Duncan Ryder - Chapter 4

Family & Friends - Ron Robbins - Mac Part 4

Fixing A Broken Heart - Rad Steven - Chapter 8

Buzzards, Hawks and Ravens - Ruwen Rouhs - Chap 7.3

Saga of the Elizabethton Tarheels - Sequoyah - Chap 36

Staking My Claim - Nickolas James - Chapter 12

Those wanting to join the AwesomeDude Forums are reminded to email me at validate@awesomedude.com after they complete the automated registration... only then will they be approved as human beings worthy of membership at AD and not some spam bot malware program from communist China or Zimbabwe or someplace.

We have a record number of new stories/chapters again this week, so as always, I wish you a good week of reading.