News & Views - November 11, 2007

dude

Hi Gang...

Thanks to all for the kind words and condolences over the loss of Codey... who actually passed away last Sunday morning shortly after we wrote last week's News and Views. Tim will be posting his thanks on behalf of himself and Codey's family on the Codey's World Message Board and probably here at AwesomeDudes as well.

I'll keep it short this week... as short as possible with the incredible number of new and updated stories we've posted since last week this time.

We welcome new shorts by established authors AJ, Camy & Graeme. Also welcome this week to Lugnutz... an old friend from the AD Forums and Hylas who makes his debut with two stories.

New Short Stories

An Email To My Dad by Graeme

Despair & Happiness by Hylas

Story Time - Grampa & Amos by AJ

Choices by Camy

New Novel

Mechanics 101 by Lugnutz

Serial Novel Chapter Updates

Duck Duck Goose - Cole Parker - Chapter 3

Heart and Hooves: An Urban Fantasy - AJ - Chapter 4

Moving On - Jack Frost - Chapter 2

Jeet - Josh - Chapter 19

Sky's The Limit - Captain Rick - Book II Chapter 14

Buzzards, Hawks and Ravens - Ruwen Rouhs - Chap 8.1

Debating Love - Funtails - Chapter 6

Everybody's Wounded - Duncan Ryder - Chapter 5

Desert Fantasies - Jack Scribe - Chapter 10

Fixing A Broken Heart - Rad Steven - Chapter 9

If By Chance - Nickolas James - Chapter 3

Family & Friends - Ron Robbins - Mac Part 5

Saga of the Elizabethton Tarheels - Sequoyah - Chap 37

Mechanics 101 - Lugnutz - Before Nigel

Staking My Claim - Nickolas James - Chapter 13

Some notes: We are gradually adding Feedback Forms to most stories at AwesomeDude. At the same time.. we're adding new Navigation Menu's to all the stories. It is a daunting job considering the size of the site and number of authors and stories... My deepest appreciation to our designer cmbs for all the help in this and to Camy who has volunteered his help as well.

Don't forget that extra step if you really want to join our AD Forums and we hope that you do... After you register with the automated system... be sure to drop me an email at validate@awesomedude.com and I'll manually approve you. Spambots don't send me emails like that so... we'll be sure you are a homo sapien or some related species!

Again show your love and appreciation of all the efforts on your behalf by our dear departed teen author, poet & friend, Codey. Visit Codey's World today.

Have a great week of reading,