News & Views - December 2, 2007

dude

Hi Gang.... this is the second go at News & Views this week. Almost finished with it when the Bill Gates BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) appears. How did he know that I was testing my new Linux machine not two feet away from the Windoze one?

I'll make this one shorter as it's two minutes before midnight here as I start this. No new novels or short stories this week... just a solid supply of updated chapters of current serial novels. Fixing A Broken Heart by Rad Stevens wraps up this week... a great little story I enjoyed reading. Thanks Rad! Also, I am happy to announce the debut of a new serial novel by popular author Rick Beck this coming weekend. Rick is back at the keys after a hiatus of about four years and we're delighted that he has chosen to make his new web home at AwesomeDude.

As it IS past midnight here in Borneo, with your permission I'll just cut to the chase... and give you the story updates for this week:

Fixing A Broken Heart - Rad Steven - Chapter 12 **FINAL**

Desert Fantasies - Jack Scribe - Chapter 12

Duck Duck Goose - Cole Parker - Chapter 9

Here's Looking At You, Kid - Douglas - Chapter 2

Moving On - Jack Frost - Chapter 5

One Moonlit Night - Steven Keiths - Chapter 3

Everybody's Wounded - Duncan Ryder - Chapter 8

Mechanics 101 - Lugnutz - Just Passing Thru - 2

If By Chance - Nickolas James - Chapter 6

Family & Friends - Ron Robbins - Mac Part 7

Jeet - Josh - Chapter 21

Buzzards, Hawks and Ravens - Ruwen Rouhs - Chap 8.4

Staking My Claim - Nickolas James - Chapter 16

A quick reminder to sign up and make your (figurative) voice heard in the AwesomeDude Forums. Just sign up with the automated system...and then drop me an email at validate@awesomedude.com and we'll certify you as a human being and give you posting priveleges at the AD Forums.

And remember, our authors are paid even less than I am for their efforts. It's your appreciation - sent by email, by the feedback forms or in the AD Forums that makes it all worthwhile for them. Don't forget the folks who make this site possible with their excellent stories.

Thanks for the kind words on how the site looks, lately and the especially nice ones about AwesomeDude Radio.

That's it. Before Windoze crashes again... we'll just say... have a great week of reading!

And remember, our authors are paid even less than I am for their efforts. It's your appreciation - sent by email, by the feedback forms or in the AD Forums that makes it all worthwhile for them. Don't forget the folks who make this site possible with their excellent stories.

Well, I for one am very appreciative and thankful for you and all the tech people who make this site possible. And as to that royalty check I received, some one forgot to put a number of value in back of all those zeroes, an oversight I'm sure. :icon11:

Thanks again for a great site.

--Steven Keiths

Well, I for one am very appreciative and thankful for you and all the tech people who make this site possible. And as to that royalty check I received, some one forgot to put a number of value in back of all those zeroes, an oversight I'm sure. :icon11:

Thanks again for a great site.

--Steven Keiths

"Royalty check" more like a reality check. :icon11:

I echo Steven's remarks. Thanks for all the hard work and effort for AwesoneDude. :hehe: