In search of a Beta Reader

Guest Dabeagle

Guest Dabeagle

After receiving a passionate email from a reader I am restarting a long dormant series. It's not my best work, but I did a lot to try and get it back into shape. I need a beta reader to go through the existing chapters, that are not yet available for general consumption, and to read the new chapter. Purpose of this is to ensure continuity in characters and to identify weak areas that may need more or less explanation.

You may contact me through the board if interested. Thanks!

Dabeagle

You said "the new chapter" but you also said "long dormant series." The question is whether or not this new chapter is the last, or just the very next one in a much longer series. In other words, would the volunteer be volunteering for just the already written material, or for even more to yet be written?

And no, I'm not volunteering, although I'd consider it if I wasn't so down on my own abilities and so tied up with other projects.

Guest Dabeagle

It would be for the 12 re-written chapters and for the new one to be added, 13 total. No commitment asked for after that, though it's welcomed. The first 12 chapters are consolidated, re-written and may contain continuity errors that I missed as I went through and tried to fix all the mistakes made the first time though. So at this time, just looking for the current total of 13 chapters.

Apologies for the confusion.