A Story Discussion Idea

I've had an idea that I've thought about and discussed with at least one person. The idea, start a discussion forum for stories. My main thought here was to have some place to discuss The Scroll's with other readers. I've had numerous chats with people online about it. Any of the stories found here can be discussed.

IT IS NOT MY INTENT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM THIS WONDERFUL SITE. Just provide a place to talk about stories with giving *Spoilers* here at Awesomedude's to new readers.

You do not have to be a member to join in on the discussion. As a GUEST, you will be able to post. You will be asked for a user name that will be added to the post. I've already gotten it started by posting my email to Jamie after reading chapter 1.

I've also discussed this with Jamie. He might drop in from time to time to see what we're say and he might add a comment.

Here's the link, http://thetalon.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=54 .

To new readers to any of the story discussion that may be there, go at your own risk, you might find a spoiler or two.

TalonRider

I love the idea of a separate forum for a discussion of the Scrolls--See, Jamie? I told you we'd have our own place someday--and I went over and left a maundering little note on the forum.

cheers!

aj