What's The Difference Between Me And You?

What's The Difference Between Me And You? is Nicks first story and at the moment is an exclusive at The Talon House. The story begins with Nick at age 8. Here you will meet all the important people in his life at that age. This story is completed at 33 chapters. At some point, Nick has told me he will begin work on the next part of the story.

I am very proud of this young man as he's achieved one of his goals and I congratulate him.

Jan

How do you get beyond Chapter One. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't see any link to the next chapter.

How do you get beyond Chapter One. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't see any link to the next chapter.

Since the story is posted in the forum format, when you reach the bottom of the page, click on Next Newest to advance to the next chapter. Nicks forum is also three pages long at the moment, so you will find other stories in the mix.

Jan

Some of the later chapters do not follow directly when one uses the system indicated earlier. Go to this directory to find a full list. You may need to go to Page 2 of the directory for earlier chapters. Page 3 is the earliest, with Page 1 the most recent.

As the subtitle says, it was the first story I ever wrote. In my profile on my authors page, I mentioned a poorly written first story about how I came out. Well, that's it, and when I say it's poorly written, i wasn't lying. It sucks. Anyway, I really hope that not too many people read it, but if you happen to, please know that it was the very first thing I ever wrote.

BTW, the reason it was taken down at Gay Authors was because i had a stalker. Hopefully he doesn't see this topic :)