Pink Pistols take it to court

Awesome article, thank you for posting it. I only had one problem with this statement:

Most of the government's gun laws, in fact, would have no trouble passing the self-defense test (as the Heartland Institute calls it in an amicus brief), because most gun laws are reasonable and don't leave people defenseless.

Most guns laws are ineffective in stopping crime and only work to oppress those that will follow them. This means that in cases like the D.C. gun ban law abiding citizens are left defenseless while the criminals run rampant as they simply will not follow the laws. There is a reason why D.C. has the highest murder rate per population in the country.

Awesome article, thank you for posting it. I only had one problem with this statement:

Most guns laws are ineffective in stopping crime and only work to oppress those that will follow them. This means that in cases like the D.C. gun ban law abiding citizens are left defenseless while the criminals run rampant as they simply will not follow the laws. There is a reason why D.C. has the highest murder rate per population in the country.

And here I thought it was the politicians. Go figure.