One thing PC users can do that Mac users can't:

Camy

Boy, that's a mean-spirited website. As I always say, I try to hate all operating systems equally, since I have to use Unix, DOS, Mac OSX, and various flavors of Windows. They're all pains in the ass, but in different ways.

Note also that I'm almost always running Windows in the background, for those two or three programs for which I can't find equivalents in Mac OSX. But anything I want to do and be productive with, I do it on the Mac.

I concede that there's a tendency for some Mac users (and the Apple ad campaigns) to be very smug and arrogant. But I don't pretend the Mac is perfect. I would say, though, that OSX is unquestionably a more stylish, more logical OS than Windows in many ways. And for me, the operating system disappears once I dive into a program. With Windows, the OS gets in my way much, much too often.

Steve Jobs -- one of the most smug, arrogant people on the face of the earth -- said it best when he said (paraphrasing), "the problem with Microsoft boils down to the fact that Bill Gates has no taste." It's a mean-spirited remark, but it's essentially true. (Brown Zune MP3 players... jesus!)