Breaking News...eight stories hot off the griddle

I'm a bit confused and perhaps I am missing the point, but on the 8th April the following story appeared as an actual real news story that did happen in Kensington Gardens, a suburb of Adelaide, SouthAustralia.

http://www.messengereast.com.au/article/20..._east_news.html

So TR's story on the thief who vomits, is not quite as fictional as it seems. :hug:

I'm a bit confused and perhaps I am missing the point, but on the 8th April the following story appeared as an actual real news story that did happen in Kensington Gardens, a suburb of Adelaide, SouthAustralia.

http://www.messengereast.com.au/article/20..._east_news.html

So TR's story on the thief who vomits, is not quite as fictional as it seems. :hehe:

As I was told to stop not-posting:

All the stories on TheSpoof (well, the good ones from the Top Writers) are 'real' but they satirize news, social situations, human folly and such. My version is more a light poke at Oz than the original, though that one sort of leaned that way when read from afar. I liked the kangaroo-bop angle. :hug:

Sigh. I guess people are right, satire is mainly a Brit thing. I remember mum trying to explain 'English humour' to me when I was small...like learning colours from the blind. We all knew she wouldn't recognize a joke if it fell into her martini, of course. That's the Irish for you, I guess, no sense of humor but they'll laugh their fool heads off at a hanging.

Kisses...

:icon_geek: TR

Keep up the spoofs, TR. I always get a chuckle out of them, and they do no harm as far as I'm concerned.

If anybody doesn't want to read them, just avoid them. But you'll be missing some funny stuff if you do.