Twilight: New Moon trailer

Jesus, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyldfq0kQOc...player_embedded

and listen to the audience's reaction the instant Taylor Lautner takes his shirt off, right around 1:30. I believe this is the single funniest thing I've seen in the last month.

And he looks pretty damned good, BTW.

C'mon! Those screams don't make you laugh?

And Lautner is hotter than hell. I only found out about it because of Perez Hilton, who is completely in lust with the kid. (And Robert Pattinson, too.)

Note that Lautner had to hit the gym for 6 months, two hours a day, and go on a heavy protein diet to get into that shape. He's now complaining that he's too muscular (!!!) and wants to lose the extra poundage to get lean again. God, I'd love to slap him silly.

C'mon! Those screams don't make you laugh?

And Lautner is hotter than hell. I only found out about it because of Perez Hilton, who is completely in lust with the kid. (And Robert Pattinson, too.)

Note that Lautner had to hit the gym for 6 months, two hours a day, and go on a heavy protein diet to get into that shape. He's now complaining that he's too muscular (!!!) and wants to lose the extra poundage to get lean again. God, I'd love to slap him silly.

'Slap' isn't quite what occurred to me to make him silly. :icon11:

I don't see the attraction at all, and the screaming doesn't make me feel amused, just bemused about people.