69 Songs for Valentine's Day

69 Songs for Valentine's Day. :hug:

This free to play collection of 69 (yes, sixty-nine) mostly retro mostly love songs from Flavorwire is fun to step through and listen to and is perfect for Valentine's Day weekend. There are a few I'd question about being "love" songs (for example, "Me & My B***h" - Notorious B.I.G.). I've been sitting at my PC doing school assignments, and as one song ends clicking on the next. There's something here for everyone, but playing each of them in order is great. There are even songs for you older guys, like "Baby ItÂ’s Cold Outside" with Dean Martin & Doris Day. Only downside is I wish there was a way to "play all" but there isn't.

Colin :icon_geek:

The Mountain Goats - "No Children" is on the list, so I'm happy. One of my favorite songs ever. I've got five or six different cover versions of it.

Also, A Tribe Called Quest? Cool.

And, yes, the inclusion of Biggie made me laugh.

James, maybe it's your ISP blocking the site. I didn't have any problem accessing all of them and downloading one as a test.

Okay... Valentine's Day is over, the flowers are starting to wilt, the box of candy has two pieces left (orange cream and black walnut, the flavors in our house that no one likes), and the 69 Songs for Valentine's Day have been played enough. Here's a link to another collection of over 50 songs from Flavorwire in Enough About Love: A Post-Valentine's Day Megamix. As usual, the songs range from great :hehe: to weird :icon5: to totally unlistenable :icon4: (of course, which is which depends on each listener's opinions). Enjoy!

Oh... if you're a fan of Rihanna (hey, I'm not responsible for anyone's taste in music, or their complete lack of same!)

that has some interesting graphics (no matter what you think of Rihanna -- or even if you never think of her).