Douche bag of the Month - May

james_traficant.jpg

Jim Trafficant (democrat, OH) is finally out of jail. A self described life-long democrat is running for his old seat in congress as an independent.

It's not at all certain that as a convicted felon, mob bitch and snitch if he will either live long enough to make it to the election, if he could vote for himself or even if elected if his votes in congress would count.

It wouldn't be the first time that voters returned a felon to public office. Former crack head and mayor of DC Marion Berry was returned to office after a little time to think over the evils of Hoes and crack.

Trafficant is famous for colorful quotes like I'll go to jail before I'll cut a deal and kick the mother-f**** in the crotch referring to federal prosecutors. He actually went to jail AFTER cutting a deal with the Feds.

Lot's of luck Jim. I can safely say that anyone that would vote for you, let's just say that you deserve each other.

Hey, James, you buried the lead! You didn't tell us what the guy did that put him in jail.

From Wikipedia:

"He was expelled after being convicted of taking bribes, filing false tax returns, racketeering, and forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and on his houseboat in Washington, D.C. ... convicted of 10 felony counts including bribery, racketeering, and tax evasion..."

Sounds like a fun guy!