A little piece of Gay History

Graeme

It is unconscionable what happened to this lovely man. Eager to learn more, I found that amazon.com only has a few used copies of Little Black Bastard by Noel Tovey for almost US$50. Alas, no Kindle version! Due to my eyesight, I find it almost impossible to sit down and read a bound or paperback book anymore.

Mike

It is unconscionable what happened to this lovely man. Eager to learn more, I found that amazon.com only has a few used copies of Little Black Bastard by Noel Tovey for almost US$50. Alas, no Kindle version! Due to my eyesight, I find it almost impossible to sit down and read a bound or paperback book anymore.

Mike

Mike, I just checked www.dymocks.com.au and they report that the book is available as a Google eBook for AUD$12.99. Not available for the Kindle, unfortunately.

Yes, there are some remarkable stories that happened in Hollywood in the 1940s and 1950s. There was a time when police would even arrest same-sex people for dancing with each other in a nightclub! The 2002 movie Far From Heaven went into this in quite a bit of detail.