Boy is a Bottom

Guest Dabeagle

Guest Dabeagle

I'm very slow to adapt to new music, but by chance I know this song by Alicia Keys so that made the video that much more fun. I think there is statistical info out there that finds most gay men fall into the category of versatile rather than completely confined to a 'top' or 'bottom' role, if they engage in penetrative sex at all. I have to say, I don't get that part, but it works for some folks.

Anyway, enjoy.

I didn't get it, either... until I got it. Then I got it big time. Its one of those things that, if you don't get it, you probably don't get it. Does that make sense? And, who's on first?

I would explain in more graphic detail, but this is a family board. Or... is it a "family" board?

Sorry, I babble sometimes.

Howard Stern has had many, many gay celebrities and non-celebrities as interview guests on his radio show, and he often asks them if they're a top or a bottom. Most of them say, "I honestly don't do that kind of sex," or the few that do say they're top only. He has said many times he finds that interesting.

My partner and I reserved this for, uh, "special occasions only" a long time ago, and to tell you the truth, it's not something we've done much in recent years (like a long time). Not that big a deal to us. Great when you're 20 and hot to trot (assuming you're very careful). Not great when you're two or three times that old. No doubt, it's an individual choice and an individual taste.