The Legend Of Kiwakaazi on Codey's World

In case you don't read the Codey's World Updates, I want to mention a new novel on Codey's World, The Legend Of Kiwakaazi, by Nanak, a new author from Ghana. Here's the blurb:

The story revolves around a nineteen year old intelligent young scientist, Kiwakaazi, in ancient Africa. He was accused and found guilty of an incident that claimed many lives in the then Nibooman (Land of Inventions or Western Empire) of Africa. As punishment, he was banished to find a special plant that bears a special flower in Nomposuro (dark and evil forest). There was only one slight problem. The kranjus (immortal guardians) stand in his way. How is thin, weak and naive Kiwakaazi going to survive in Nomposuro? The epic and yet very spiritual journey of Kiwakaazi and other related stories has been captured in this story.

It's interesting to have a story that's written by an author from a different part of the world than most of the authors at Codey's World and AwesomeDude.

The Prologue and chapter 1 and 2 have been posted. Thereafter two chapters will be posted every Saturday. No worries: All 24 chapters are finished and ready to post.

Colin :icon_geek:

I met a man from Ghana about a month ago and had an opportunity to learn a small bit about his culture at the time. I've been wanting to write a story set there ever since, and now I know where to look for inspiration.

I'll read the story first, and then I'll contact Nanak and see if he's willing to lend me some insight. :) I'm really excited for this, thanks for telling us about it.