News & Views - April 6, 2008

dude

Hi Gang,

We've safely landed on the Left Coast of the United States and in the past week have accomplished an amazing lot thanks to wonderful help of Jack Scribe! I would still be spinning my wheels without his gracious help... and speaking of wheels... I'll be getting some on Monday!

In case you didn't notice... I'm a bit late in getting News & Views posted this week. But here it is.

Altimexis has posted quite an unusual short story in his Naptown Tales series... All My Heart. With another yet to come in about a week. Be sure to check it out.

With the observance of the 40th anniversary of the assassination of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr this past week... you might want to check out A Moment in Memphis, a TR fable for our story editor's own take on the event posted a couple years back.

Just a few Chapter Updates for this week:

Love in a Chair by Altimexis - Chapters 7 & 8

Family and Friends Series by - Ron Robbins -Alex Part 1

One Moonlit Night by Steven Keiths - Chapter 20

Sequoyah has sent along... in the past few minutes... Chapter 45 of Saga of The Elizabethton Tarheels which just came back from his editor in Australia. We'll post it on Wednesday along with Chapter 9 of Love in a Chair...

That's about it... except to say thanks for the congratulatory messages on AwesomeDude.com's fourth birthday. The Forums will be four in July.

See you again next weekend and until then... write to your favorite authors and have a great week of reading.

Welcome to the Federal Republic of Amerika-- the country where you can have all the civil rights you can afford!

Be careful that your cats don't conspire with any terrorist cats or the Feds will take up residence in your bushes.