For My Friend Jonas

green

In 2003 my friend Jonas began a story that he never finished. He passed away in an unfortunate car accident on the way to my house. He tried writing his story twice. He struggled with the story and never fully realized it. Recently I was given the chance to see his notes on this story and I began to see his vision. A year ago I was approached by someone asking me to finish his story. I was originally opposed to it but as I read his notes I realized that this story deserves to be told.

Here are the links to chapter one and two, please let me know what you think.

http://www.geocities.com/greenmeccatoon/no...terhowfar1.html

http://www.geocities.com/greenmeccatoon/no...terhowfar2.html

Hi green,

I'll add it and your other stories to my reading list, and I'll let dude know also, so he can read them. -- I can't promise one way or the other whether he'd decide to include them on the site, but we will read them.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Take care,

~Blue / forum admin

In 2003 my friend Jonas began a story that he never finished. He passed away in an unfortunate car accident on the way to my house. He tried writing his story twice.

You honor the memory of your friend. Finishing his work is a good and noble way to say goodbye.

Hey green--

good work on the tale. It's got some interesting characters, and despite a lot of tragedy, it's got the makings of a good story. It's a little rough in places, and could use a good editor. There are a lot of people on this site who are willing to do that sort of thing, myself included.

I'll look forward to reading more of it as it comes out...would you consider making announcements on this forum as new chapters are posted?

thanks,

aj